Working with Michael Graybeal and Pablo Beach Insurance for the past few years has been a great asset to my business. His knowledge of the insurance industry is second to none. I know that when I refer my clients over to him, they will not only get the best insurance to meet their needs, but they will also have access to Michael and he will work with them to answer all of their questions or concerns. I even recommend Michael to all of my friends and family due to my trust in him. You cannot go wrong working with Michael and Pablo Beach Insurance.
I was born and raised in Neptune Beach, Florida. I attended Jacksonville University for 2 years as a member of the men’s golf team before transferring to Florida State University where I received my bachelors degree in 2003. I joined Pablo Beach Insurance in 2010 as a property and casualty agent. I now reside in Atlantic Beach with my wife and two beautiful girls.
– Bachelor of Science in Sociology from Florida State University
– National Deans List member 2003
– State Certified Residential Property Appraiser RD6460
– Over 5 years of Property & Casualty experience with a strong background in the real estate industry
– Avid golfer, surfer and fisherman.
– Love spending time outdoors with my family at the beach.