Florida is business friendly. Pablo Beach Insurance Group offers Jacksonville business insurance and risk management.
Did you know?
Many of our business/commercial clients started as home insurance clients. Talk to us about a our comprehensive approach.
Jacksonville Business Insurance
Any company, no matter the size or scope, needs quality business insurance. Florida is known for being business-friendly, allowing thousands of entrepreneurial-minded residents to realize their career goals. Family-owned-and-operated Pablo Beach Insurance Group shares that entrepreneurial spirit and wants to help make sure that you, your employees and your clients are fully protected.
The major types of business owner’s insurance Florida entrepreneurs need are:
- Commercial Property Insurance, which covers risks to your company property such as fire, theft, vandalism and storm damage;
- General Liability Insurance, which covers you for negligent and/or omissions that result in property damage or bodily injury to someone while on your business premises or using your product;
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance, which pays for medical expenses, lost wages, and/or death benefits for employees who suffer work related injuries or illnesses;
- Commercial Auto Insurance, which covers your company automobiles and drivers in auto accidents.
- Product Liability Insurance, which further protects you against claims by customers injured and families of customers killed as a result of a product defect;
- Professional Liability Insurance, which covers claims of malpractice, errors and negligence in the provision of services to your customers;
- Casualty Insurance, which protects your company against criminal acts such as theft or embezzlement, and Political Risk Insurance (a type of casualty coverage) protects companies with operations in countries in which a volatile political climate, revolution or uprising poses a threat;
Your business isn’t just your dream – it’s your livelihood. When it prospers, you and your employees prosper. But when your company’s finances take a hit so do your personal finances. For lack of proper types and amounts of business insurance, Florida companies have been forced to downsize, close or make other major concessions to cover damages including medical costs for injured workers and fire damage to business facilities.
If you are looking for business owners insurance, Pablo Beach Insurance Group can tailor a multi-level business insurance package that includes all the types of insurance you need at precisely the levels that will best protect you and your company, and at a price that fits your company’s budget.